WoolyWatamelonWoolyWatamelon

Main Audio Reviews Stats

The Song About The Song Abo... The Song About The Song Abo...

Potroast

yum

Dj-PinkWalrus responds:

um, thanks?

I)rZ-Wonder I)rZ-Wonder

Dude, Nice!

All I can say in terms of constructive criticism would be that you could maybe use some better orchestral synths/samples, because this song is off the hook! Dude, you're good at composing classical music. Peace out!

DrZonka responds:

Thanks, I know what you mean...I need some new samples really badly, lol. -DrZ

dj_padman - Electroflipper dj_padman - Electroflipper

dude, wow

man, i've been listening to your music, and all i could say is that you're starting to sound pretty damn proffessional. whatever program you're using is doing the job perfectly, and your writing, is superb. you have a very nice housey sound, even better than some proffesionals that i've heard. keep up the good work, because i'm really enjoying this music!

dj-padman1 responds:

thanks for the nice comments man, I've been away for a bit, but its time to dust off the old pc and enter production mode. Thanks again ;)

Saveset Saveset

very nice

dude, i really liked this song. it really reminded me of this artist my friend was playing in the car today named dj infinity. now while this song was a little more repetetive than that dj, it is definitely more enjoyable for me to listen to. You have definitely earned some heavy respect from me for this, and other tunes of yours. i'd definitely say that i'm a fan.

Popcorn Remix LOL (fixed) Popcorn Remix LOL (fixed)

Damn, Nice job!

Wow this is much more pleasang to listen to than my popcorn remix. Though Than again, mine wasn't exactly a serious effort either.... Just check it out and see what i mean. But I like this song, very much. I've always been a fan of the popcorn tune. just look for the JunglePopcorn-={ReMIX}=-. You'll like it.

a bit longer! a bit longer!

Not bad

This song isn't too bad, but it definitely isn't drum and bass music. Drum and bass music is much faster paced than this tune. Aside from that, you did a good job on this quick little tune. But if you want an example of drum and bass music, check out my song Hogs of War, or anything by ParagonX9.

MarioMusicMakerfan responds:

hey thanks much for the info! i just figured drums + bass ya know? lol ty for review!

AnSpal - HardKore [L00P] AnSpal - HardKore [L00P]

Not bad

This loop has a real nice techno industrial feel to it. It sounds a little cluttered at parts, but its nothing that a little mastering can't fix. Anyways, good job. Hit my music up sometime, i think you'll like my most recent one. Btw, why were there more reviews than downloads of this song when i wrote this? that kinda struck me as odd.

AnSpal1202 responds:

no clue, for sumreason nobody ever downloads my stuff, cept Soul Fuzion XD which got me a Double Platinum

DJ Comet-Dr Hardstyle DJ Comet-Dr Hardstyle

kickass

dude, this is a very nice dnb song. I really like the originality. Kinda sounds like a mix between a rock song, dnb music, and something from a videogame. I would love to find out what it is that you did to make the bass sound so nice.

TheComet responds:

HUGE bass boost on a triangle+Sine wave

I Wanna I Wanna

kinda catchy

you're on the right track. This song is decently catchy, but there's one instrument in there that gets pretty annoying to listen to after a while. You've definitely got the right idea, though, so keep at it.

ShinRok responds:

Thanks =D

XI-Boss Theme (Sonic 2) XI-Boss Theme (Sonic 2)

Nicely done!

Very well mixed song. I found it to be a little weak in the synth department, but it was very pleasant to listen to. You have some very nice work in your portfolio.